• 3D scanning uses a laser to measure the structures which ensure the highest accuracy of the data.
• The process is quick and eliminates any chance of human error.
• For 3D laser surveying, the surveyors do not actually need to visit the site manually; thus it is a safe process for sites which are not actually safe for access.
• The process does not require any light to be completed as of the traditional measurement process; thus can be completed at any time of the day irrespective of the time or the weather condition.
• The process provides accurate data with to the point detailing which can be immensely helpful to have an exact idea about the as-built condition of the site.
• The raw data generated by 3D laser scanning can be fed to software to produce solid structures; the models can be zoomed and rotated according to the requirements to find point-to-point details of any structure on the site.
• The data cloud can also be used for producing AutoCAD drawings for the project.
3D laser scanning services provides all these great benefits through the latest HD survey process.